ETHOS, VISION, OUTCOMES
SKILLS TO SUCCEED
We strive to break down barriers to learning for disengaged students, equipping them with the skills they need in order to have a successful and prosperous future.
Our vision is based on 6 key principles:
1. Provide a happy learning environment where students are ready, respectful and safe.
2. Re-engage students in developing a positive attitude to education
3. Raising pupil self-esteem and aspiration
4. Provide behaviour, social and emotional support
5. Provide bespoke academic and vocational opportunities
6. Ensure every student has a clear progression route back into education, training or employment
READY, RESPECTFUL, SAFE
Academic targets hit and career advice in order to access post-16 provision
Social and emotional targets attained to provide resiliency
Behaviour improvements for life
Have a positive contribution to community